Rack-o was originally released in 1956, and since then families have enjoyed this Rack'Em & score fun-filled card game. This new addition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old. Rack-o is timeless fun. Players randomly slot 10 cards on their rack. The race then begins to draw and discard until one player positions 10 cards in numerical sequence from low to high. Sound simple? it is - but you will need skillful play, concentration and just a little luck to win. We include a deck of (60) playing cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks and instructions. Recommended for ages 8+, 2-4 players.
- A FUN FILLED CARD GAME: “Rack-O” was originally released in 1956. This new retro edition, featuring fine quality cards with bold numbers, will delight players young and old.
- THE PLAY: Each player is dealt 10 cards. Place cards in your rack in order, slot 50 down to 5. Turn over top card from the stockpile. Continue taking cards in turn, exchanging for cards in your rack.
- WINNING A ROUND: To go “Rack-O”, player must have all ten cards in his rack from a low card in the #5 slot to a high card in the #50 slot.
- SCORING: the player who goes “Rack-O” first, scores 75 points. 5 points for each of the 10 cards in his rack, and 25 points for going Rack-O.
- CONTENTS: (1) 60 card deck of Rack-O cards, (4) plastic rack-o racks, instructions. For 2-4 players. Recommended ages 8+